Our RelieVRx (formerly EaseVRx) offers an immersive eight-week virtual reality experience that helps patients adjust their cognitive, emotional and physical responses to chronic pain. RelieVRx is the first and only FDA-authorized at-home immersive virtual reality (VR) pain treatment indicated as adjunctive treatment for chronic lower back pain (CLBP).1,2Our Pipeline
DELIVERING HOPE THROUGH DRUG-FREE CARE
Neurobehavioral Virtual Reality
Treatment for Chronic Pain
AppliedVR’s prescription digital therapeutics utilize an immersive bio-psycho-social approach, allowing patients to understand, process and ultimately manage pain more effectively. Our solution promotes neuroplasticity, which can have a lasting positive impact on patients.
Only with AppliedVR
- Eight-week sequential multi-modal Immersive Therapeutic program
- Daily experiences address the bio-psycho-social paradigm
- Created with respected pain scientists, including:
- Enabling care in patiens homes with self-administered therapy
- Ready for immediate use by patients with intuitive interface
- Dynamic healthcare platform and with:
TESTED AND TRUE
- Now Approved first Class II FDA
- Breakthrough Device Designation from the FDA
- Building an unparalleled body of clinical and real-world evidence, published double-blind placebo-controlled RCT
In a series of themed sections, the voice-guided program leads users step by step.
- Relaxation / Interoceptive
- Mindful Escapes
- Pain Distraction
- Dynamic Breathing
- Hands-free, gaze-based control
- Pre-installed sequential multi-modal content
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
Our Immersive Therapeutic System Includes:
Once the patient receives their RelieVRx kit, the initial setup is very intuitive.
- Optimized device for VRx
- Pico G2 4K VR Headset + Controller
- High resolution 4k screen
- Wipeable face pad
- Integrated Amplifier™
- Easy to use platform
Indication for Use
RelieVRx is a prescription-use immersive virtual reality system intended to provide adjunctive treatment based on cognitive behavioral therapy skills and other evidence-based behavioral methods for patients (age 18 and older) with a diagnosis of chronic lower back-pain (defined as moderate to severe pain lasting longer than three months). The device is intended for in-home use for the reduction of pain and pain interference associated with chronic lower back pain.
RelieVRx [instructions for use]. Van Nuys, CA: AppliedVR, Inc.; 2021.
AppliedVR Press Release. Accessed January 18, 2022.
RelieVRx was formerly known as EaseVRx.